Title: Soap Opera
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||December 29, 2011|
|Length:||10 / 2733|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many of the products sold during these commercials were laundry and cleaning items. Broadcasters hoped to interest manufacturers of household cleaners, food products, and toiletries in the possibility of using daytime radio to reach their prime consumer market: women between the ages of eighteen and forty-nine...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Broadcasters hoped to interest manufacturers of household cleaners, food products, and toiletries in the possibility of using daytime radio to reach their prime consumer market: women between the ages of eighteen and forty-nine.
The "soap" in soap opera alluded to their sponsorship by manufacturers of household cleaning products; while "opera" suggested an ironic incongruity between the domestic narrative concerns of the daytime serial and the most elevated of dramatic forms...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Facts About Soap Bubbles
- Launch Of Dove Soap
- Soap Industry
- Soap head church
- Lifebuoy- Soap of India
- One Life to Live (soap opera)
- Soap Operas - Sociology Of The Media And Popular Culture
- Standard Soap Company Cost Accounting
- soap making
- Soap Opera
- soap opera
- soap operas and reality
- Soap Opera's: Treasure your children, because they'll change bodies, change faces, and grow up three times their age in a year
- Soap Opera
- SOAP interface