Title: Smaller learning communities
|Date:||June 17, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 360|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Today, Smaller Learning Communities will become a very successful program because of teacher to student relationships, student achievement and the programs general funding.
Smaller Learning Communities have been developing teacher advisory systems to make relationships between teachers and students more connected...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Smaller schools usually make students feel more at home, safe, and nurtured. Teachers also get to know and support their students because the teacher to student ratio is much smaller.
"School size has positive effects on student outcomes as evidenced by students' attendance rates, frequency of disciplinary actions, school loyalty, use of alcohol or drugs, satisfaction with school and self esteem" (ED...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- SON OF A SMALLER HERO by Mordecai Richler
- Negative attitudes and poor learning habits of students
- Creating an Effective Learning Environment in the Classroom
- ESTABLISHING THE PHYSICAL LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
- Everyday learning vs. scientific learning
- effects of cooperative learning on students' skills
- Could Attention Deficit Disorder be Considered a Disability in a Learning Environment
- Effect of treatment of nursin students by hospital staff on their learning ability
- Focusing On One Specific Learning Disability Analyse The Learning Deficits Of Children Affected. Use A Psychology Of Instruction Model To Structure Your Analysis.
- Learning Environments Affecting Learning Rates
- Accommodations to the Learning Environment for Students with Visual Disabilities.
- Smaller learning communities
- University's students' perception on English as a Medium In Their Learning Environment.
- PDF: The Smaller PDF Secret Control
1 pages / 255 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 451 words
1 pages / 165 words
1 pages / 146 words
1 pages / 297 words
2 pages / 360 words