Title: Shopping for the Environment
|Date:||December 25, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 494|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
How much does a plastic bad actually pollute Marine debris worldwide, a petroleum-based plastic bags are accountable for 60-80%.
There is one kind of bag that is easy to carry, unlike a plastic bag, has handles unlike a paper bag. This same product puts an end to pollution and is not expensive either...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You can find all of this in a reusable bag, easily found at your grocery store the next time you go shopping.
Plastic bags were introduced in the 1970, before this time customers would use with their own boxes or reusable bags or use paper bags. The use of plastic bags is no older than 40 years. (according to Ourconcordia...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Marketing environment of Asia Life
- Online Shopping vs. In Store Shopping
- Paper Vs Plastic
- A Natural Intoxication:
- Brave New World: Comparing Life In The World State With Life In The Us
- Social Environment And Its Effect On One's Life
- Wal-Mart Taking Over The World
- Plastic Not Paper
- Cocaine Intoxication
- Humans Taking Over The World
- Intoxication good or bad
- Mind Diminishing
- Paper Or Plastic?
- Shopping for the Environment
- Work Environment Paper
2 pages / 553 words
3 pages / 659 words
2 pages / 482 words
2 pages / 561 words
3 pages / 883 words
3 pages / 640 words
2 pages / 494 words