Title: Shipboard Message Relay System
|Date:||August 4, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1181|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The messages were then printed and delivered to the ships telecommunications room. Once received by the ships telecommunications room personnel, messages were manually logged into a book for tracking. The messages were then retyped on a teletype and proofread to ensure their accuracy. Each teletype was equipped with a paper tape puncher...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Each teletype was equipped with a paper tape puncher. After verification that the message had been retyped correctly, the message was punched to tape for loading into the Unix-based system via a tape reader. Then messages were transmitted via one of the various available circuits; high frequency (HF), ultra high frequency (UHF), or satellite...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Choose a novel in which the ending is skilfully prepared throughout the text
- Personnel Issues
- Personnel in Technology Paper
- personnel departments
- Personnel Essay
- Targeted advertising: Perpetuating division in American society?
- Analysis Of Communication Challenges And Potential Solutions: Case Study Of A Laboratory Information Management System Project Team
- Personnel management
- System Critical Analysis Forms
- Why must a ruler be prepared to act in ways that are not considered good
- frame relay
- “Advertising targeted specifically to children should be banned”.
- How adequately prepared are we in CARICOM for globalization?
- personnel in technology
- Shipboard Message Relay System
3 pages / 713 words
2 pages / 332 words
1 pages / 270 words
2 pages / 454 words
2 pages / 376 words
2 pages / 305 words
4 pages / 1181 words