|Date:||June 24, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 527|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Samuel Gruber in Discovering Sharks writes that the great white consumes marine mammals when they come across a deceased one. Even though the great white has the reputation of a man-eater; they attack thinking that the diver or surfers on a short board are part of its natural prey. The San Francisco area is known as the great white capital, because of the "Red Triangle...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The San Francisco area is known as the great white capital, because of the "Red Triangle." The red triangle is the breeding ground for its natural prey, seals and sea lions. The triangle's boundaries are north of Tamales Point, south of Monterey Bay, and west of the Farallon Islands, states Rodney Steel in the book Sharks of the World...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay: