Title: Service Management
|Date:||October 16, 2014|
|Length:||1 / 264|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The discipline is not concerned with the details of how to use a particular vendor's product, or necessarily with the technical details of the systems under management. Instead, it focuses upon providing a framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Instead, it focuses upon providing a framework to structure IT-related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with business customers and users.
ITSM is generally concerned with the "back office" or operational concerns of information technology management (sometimes known as operations architecture), and not with technology development...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- A lobbying strategy for a community-based human services organization
- American Investment Management Services
- Quality In Services
- Quality of electronic services
- Services Marketing Mix In Education Service
- Strategic Management - Tata Consultancy Services
- Strategy Formulation, As Outlines By Henry Mintzberg And Joseph Lampel, To The Focus On Strategic Management Within The Education Sector.
- Total Quality Management On Prison Services
- Ford Focus
- Information Technology And Quality Customer Service
- The Validity Of Describing Web Services As A Poor Man'S Distributed Object Technology
- Explain How Technological Advances Have Helped Organisations Create Products/Services Best Suited To Customers Needs And How They Were Able To Communicate Effectively With Their Target Audience.
- Impact Of Technology On Financial Services
- Web Services an emerging technology.
2 pages / 588 words
2 pages / 316 words
1 pages / 111 words
2 pages / 543 words
2 pages / 547 words
1 pages / 264 words
1 pages / 252 words