Title: Server farms
|Date:||July 5, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 326|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
On the other hand, communication between the different CPUs must take place via the network instead of directly through RAM, which is very slow by comparison. So server farms or clusters only offer a significant advantage if only small amounts of data need to be transferred between the component processors...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Another very important advantage is that this configuration is very scaleable. You can add more nodes to the group to increase performance. In fact many clusters start off smaller, then grow as more machines are added. Another advantage is that the nodes are not necessarily all the same. Thus you can start with a cluster of PIII's and then add some Alpha servers to beef up the system...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 330 words
2 pages / 393 words
2 pages / 563 words
2 pages / 430 words
1 pages / 196 words
3 pages / 683 words
2 pages / 326 words