Title: selling condoms to teens
|Date:||September 16, 2014|
|Length:||5 / 1417|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Over the years, sex has become an important part of the media through advertising and sales in a world where sex is important. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), American children will view an estimated 360,000 advertisements that have sexual innuendos on television before graduating from high school...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Jimmie Hatz condoms hit the shelves in February of 2004. "Jimmie Hat" is an urban slang term for condom. According to the marketers of the condoms, Common Ground USA, they are just promoting safe sex.
The marketing campaign targets the hip hop culture. The focus is primarily on minority communities where HIV and AIDS are spreading rapidly...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Sending message internationally
- selling condoms to teens
- Marketing Teens Online
- common ground
- Condoms In Private Schools
- Why Teens Have Sex
- Condoms, STD's, & Pregnancy
- Abercrombie and Fitch: Marketing towards teens
- condoms in schools
- Model Community or Breading Ground for Discrimination
- Provision of Condoms in High Schools: Is It a Good Idea?
- Sex Education Is A Part Of The Curriculum.Do You Believe That It Encourages Teens To Engage In Early Sex?
- Teens and Sex
3 pages / 806 words
2 pages / 382 words
2 pages / 575 words
2 pages / 471 words
1 pages / 270 words
2 pages / 470 words
3 pages / 826 words