Title: Self Analysis
|Date:||June 18, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 414|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In my first speech my face was flushed a cherry red, I was shaking, and every time I would try to make eye contact I would lose all train of thought. In my last speech I was not nearly as nervous, you could tell by the color of my face. I was not as nervous, so I wasn't shaking. I was still not great with eye contact but I could stay focused enough to look up and actually remember what I was talking about...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
I was not as nervous, so I wasn't shaking. I was still not great with eye contact but I could stay focused enough to look up and actually remember what I was talking about.
Next I am going to talk about the structure and preparation of each of my speeches. My first speech did not fulfill all four functions of the speech introduction...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Mass Or Class Analysis
- Analysis of The Happy Man by Naguib Mahfouz
- Polar Opposites: Upper Class vs Lower Class
- Utopia Achieved
- Nothing Achieved
- Richard Iii: How Are Mckellen's Aims Achieved?
- Tougher punishment needed for steroids
- Vision Achieved By Jefferson
- What The Mind Can Conceive, Can Be Achieved
- When Curiosity and High Class Meet: A Psychological Critical Analysis of “A Rose for Emily”
- Working-Class Vs. Middle-Class Women
- “Where Do You And Your Family Fit Into The Class Structure, When Class Is Understood In Terms Of Relations Of Production?”
- Class Analysis
- Tougher Gun Control Laws
- What Is Justice And How Can It Be Achieved?
2 pages / 431 words
3 pages / 895 words
2 pages / 401 words
2 pages / 432 words
2 pages / 314 words
2 pages / 495 words
2 pages / 414 words