|Date:||February 17, 2012|
|Length:||2 / 349|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, America enacted the Jim Crow laws which segregated blacks from whites in areas such as housing, transportation, and schools. The white people basically didn't care about the black people and only wanted to focus on themselves. They figured segregation would at least keep the African-Americans away from them so that they didn't have to worry about anything but their lives...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Since the depression left almost everyone poor, white people tried to get whatever jobs they could. This meant keeping the black men and women away from jobs which they felt they needed more. This left the blacks poorer than the whites. Also, since many supplies were extremely limited, blacks really didn't have much because the white people wanted to take it all...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Did segregation improve the status of African Americans after the Civi
- A Beneficial Segregation
- Politically Correct to a Fault
- Dominicans And Afro-americans
- Segregation of Duties
- Afro-Peruvian Sextet
- afro-latin religions
- Afro-phobic or Afro-publicist
- Anxiety And Depression In Afro-americans
- Electoral College: To Vote Or Not To Vote That Is The Question
- Reasons To Vote
- Segregation in the US
- Why You Feel (Or Don'T Feel) That People - Blacks And Whites - Shouldn'T Be Allowed To Use The N-Word At Their Leisure?
2 pages / 439 words
3 pages / 736 words
2 pages / 451 words
1 pages / 211 words
1 pages / 274 words
3 pages / 799 words
2 pages / 349 words