|Date:||January 5, 2017|
|Length:||3 / 755|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
What type of security was dominant in the early years of computing?
Security, in its earliest years, consisted of mainly physical security, the need to safeguard the equipment itself. During the next decade, when ARPANET grew in use, more advanced security was needed. This led to the creation of MULTICS, an operating system with security being its main concern...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This led to the creation of MULTICS, an operating system with security being its main concern. From MULTICS spawned the UNIX operating system which did not require the same in-depth levels of security. In the early 1970's the password function was implemented as one of the first security measures. As computers and networking became more wide spread, during the 1990's, some security measures were implemented though they were seen as a low priority...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Hardware Components of a Computer
- Computer Security Issues
- Internet Security: Is Your Computer Ready?
- Basic computer hardware and software
- Can Wireless network provide efficient security in data and voice transmission?
- Computer Security And The Law
- Computer Security And Their Data-Viruses
- Computer Security in an Information Age
- computer security
- DATA MINING IN HOMELAND SECURITY
- How computer hardware and software work together
- I.T. Infrastructure Security What Hoteliers And It Managers Should Do To Ensure The Safety Of Their Operational And Guest Data?
- Security in 802.11 Networks
- The Necessity Of Computer Security
- Web Security Saas Vs. Desktop Security Software
1 pages / 203 words
1 pages / 203 words
2 pages / 482 words
2 pages / 313 words
2 pages / 401 words
3 pages / 755 words
1 pages / 299 words