Title: Scope In Fruits And Vegitable Transportation
|Date:||April 3, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 360|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The damages were suffered despite the FCI spending Rs 242 crore while trying to prevent any loss of food grains during storage. Ironically another 2.59 crore was spent just to dispose of the rotten food grains.
3. The FCI informed that 1.83 lakh tones of wheat, 3.95 lakh tonnes of rice, 22 thousand tonnes of paddy and 110 tonnes of maize were damaged between 1997 to 2007...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Far from maximising the utilisation of its agricultural produce; the government estimates that on an average 15-30 per cent of the country’s food gets damaged while on its way from the farm to the fork.
5. Quoting a 2007 report by Rabo India Finance, the Agriculture Ministry admitted last year that Rs 58,000 crore worth of agricultural food items get wasted every year because of lack of refrigerated transport and cold storage facilities...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Food &Amp;Amp;Amp; Beverage News -India
- Food in india
- Hershey's Food Corporation
- Hybrid Grains
- India Food Processing
- Jollibee Food Corporation
- Marketing Environment of Food Bazaar, Ahmedabad, India
- Scope In Fruits And Vegitable Transportation
- The Future of the World Food Supply Chain in India
- Compare and contrast the factors that have fashioned the food and beverage offer in commercial and non commercial food outlets
- People and Food
- Fast Food vs. Home-made Food
- Food—Of the People, By the People, and For the People
2 pages / 360 words
4 pages / 953 words
1 pages / 165 words
1 pages / 294 words
2 pages / 402 words
2 pages / 358 words
1 pages / 138 words