Title: Sales and Financing: Cash Reconciliation
|Date:||March 2, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 402|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This will be corrected during the bank statement reconciliation. This process is utilized to confirm that the company's records and the banks records are in agreement. The cash balance of the bank accounts and the cash account are rarely identical (Horngren, Sundem, Elliot, Philbrick, 2006, p. 240) An $1,800 deduction on the bank statement is necessary to balance the statement with the company's cash account...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
240) An $1,800 deduction on the bank statement is necessary to balance the statement with the company's cash account.
2. A deposit is recorded by the company bookkeeper as $350 instead of $530.
Reconciliation is necessary to the cash and revenues. Correction is achieved with a $180 debit in the cash account and $180 credit in the revenues account...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
1 pages / 274 words
2 pages / 421 words
1 pages / 227 words
1 pages / 270 words
3 pages / 718 words
2 pages / 402 words
2 pages / 324 words