Title: Sainsbury's marketing communications plan 2008-209
|Date:||July 23, 2013|
|Length:||5 / 1433|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Like-for-like sales growth, excluding fuel, of 4.3 per cent over the summer quarter and 3.9 per cent for the first half,
Sainsbury’s is the most trusted ‘own-brand’ among supermarkets. Almost half of all shoppers placed ‘high’ trust in Sainsbury’s own products (47%) compared to 27% for Tesco, 17% for Asda and 15% for Morrison’s...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Research carried out with 1,000 consumers in August 2008.
After the advertising campaign - featuring Jamie Oliver offering family meals for less than ?5 - Sainsbury's became more popular with consumers than any other adverts the supermarket had ever done.
Within the present financial crisis , Sainsbury's was "stealing very successfully" from its upmarket rivals...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Bmw Market Share
- Introduction to J. Sainsbury Plc
- MARKET SHARE OF ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES IN THE SOUTH EAST EUROPE ENERGY COMMUNITY
- Market Analysis - Introduction To Market Share
- Marketing Plan For Benefit To Increase Market Share In Its Existing Market Segment
- Sainsbury's marketing communications plan 2008-209
- Tesco and Sainsbury
- The battle for market share between Intel and AMD
- U.s Auto Industry's Market Share And Fluctuations
- share market
- Sainsbury’s Energy Policy
- Motorola's Market Share
- market share pc 2008 2Q
2 pages / 375 words
3 pages / 893 words
4 pages / 961 words
2 pages / 560 words
5 pages / 1433 words
3 pages / 658 words
1 pages / 283 words