Title: SAIL'S VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT SCHEME
|Date:||January 11, 2016|
|Length:||10 / 2809|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After incurring a huge loss of Rs 15.74 billion in the financial year 1998-99 (the first in the last 12 years), the morale in the company was extremely low. The joke at SAIL's headquarters in Delhi was that the company's fortunes would change only if a VRS was offered to its CEOs - not just the workers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the financial year 1999-2000, the company generated revenues of Rs. 162.5 billion and incurred a net loss of Rs 17.2 billion. Yet, as on February 23, 2001, SAIL had a market valuation of just Rs. 340.8 billion, a meager amount considering the fact that the company owned four integrated and two special steel plants...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- SAIL'S VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT SCHEME
- Sail Boat
- Creative Writing: The Wind In His Sail
- Spanier & Bourne Sail maker Case Analysis
- Board of Directors Duty
- Corporate Governance And Board Of Directors
- lockheed martin board of directors.
- Keshavlal Mangubhai & Co(woodking24-India) Make Business Relationship with Ecommerce Sale & Marketing to eMarketplace Mjunction , 50:50 Joint Venture of A TATA STEEL-STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA (SAIL)
- GM Restructured
- Home Depot - Technical Analysis, Senior Management Report
- Nurturing Athabascan Unity and Sovereignty Across Alaska: The Tanana Chiefs Conference.
- Compare and contrast the factors that have fashioned the food and beverage offer in commercial and non commercial food outlets
- Management Of Institutional Housing And Commercial Estates In All States Of Nigeria Are Full Of Varying Principles, Procedures And Problems. Why And How Can These Identified Issues Be Resolved?
- Directors Remuneration
5 pages / 1401 words
2 pages / 433 words
2 pages / 376 words
2 pages / 340 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 502 words
1 pages / 229 words