Title: SAIL'S VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT SCHEME
|Date:||January 11, 2016|
|Length:||10 / 2809|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
After incurring a huge loss of Rs 15.74 billion in the financial year 1998-99 (the first in the last 12 years), the morale in the company was extremely low. The joke at SAIL's headquarters in Delhi was that the company's fortunes would change only if a VRS was offered to its CEOs - not just the workers...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In the financial year 1999-2000, the company generated revenues of Rs. 162.5 billion and incurred a net loss of Rs 17.2 billion. Yet, as on February 23, 2001, SAIL had a market valuation of just Rs. 340.8 billion, a meager amount considering the fact that the company owned four integrated and two special steel plants...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Creative Writing: The Wind In His Sail
- Board of Directors Duty
- Corporate Governance And Board Of Directors
- Directors Remuneration
- GM Restructured
- Keshavlal Mangubhai & Co(woodking24-India) Make Business Relationship with Ecommerce Sale & Marketing to eMarketplace Mjunction , 50:50 Joint Venture of A TATA STEEL-STEEL AUTHORITY OF INDIA (SAIL)
- lockheed martin board of directors.
- Spanier & Bourne Sail maker Case Analysis
- Nurturing Athabascan Unity and Sovereignty Across Alaska: The Tanana Chiefs Conference.
- Compare and contrast the factors that have fashioned the food and beverage offer in commercial and non commercial food outlets
- Home Depot - Technical Analysis, Senior Management Report
- Management Of Institutional Housing And Commercial Estates In All States Of Nigeria Are Full Of Varying Principles, Procedures And Problems. Why And How Can These Identified Issues Be Resolved?
- Sail Boat
- SAIL'S VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT SCHEME
2 pages / 376 words
5 pages / 1401 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 340 words
2 pages / 502 words
1 pages / 225 words
1 pages / 229 words