Title: Rural Mobile Market In India.
|Date:||February 28, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 317|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Although a huge market in the urban segment remains tapped, most of the cellular operators have turned towards rural India to broaden their base and reach.
A spokesman for Telecommunications Company Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) said: “We have enough cash assets to make that kind of investment to cover rural areas...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
We will erect 7,871 additional towers by mid-2008 and about 11,000 towers by 2010 to roll out 3.4 core new connections.”
BSNL is planning to invest Rs 550 crore in the next three years to cover 90% or rural India by 2010.
Indias’s largest mobile phone operator Bharti Airtel recently announced plans to double its tower strength to 80,000 in rural areas by 2008...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Auto Mobile Industry
- DEMAND AND SUPPLY ANALYSIS OF MOBILE SERVICES IN INDIA
- FY 2007 China Mobile Conference Call Finsal
- Innovation in Rural India: IT role
- Role Of Mobile In India
- Rural Informatics And The Impact Of Government Schemes On Rural India
- Rural Marketing In India
- soft drinks in rural market in India
- Mobile Phone Industry
- rural india
- rural india
- Strategy For Rural Upliftment In India
- Mobile Music: Digital Music Distribution Over Mobile Networks
- Mobile Phone Usage Patterns Amongst University Students: A Comparative Study Between India And Usa
- Rural Mobile Market In India.
2 pages / 379 words
2 pages / 302 words
1 pages / 253 words
2 pages / 375 words
2 pages / 304 words
1 pages / 254 words
2 pages / 317 words