Title: Rocky IV
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||September 3, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 724|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Rocky must defend his honor,
his friend, and America itself.
Rocky proudly holds the world heavyweight boxing championship, but a new
challenger has stepped forward: Drago (Dolph Lundgren), a six-foot four-inch, 261-pound fighter who has the backing of the
Soviet Union. Rocky's friend, Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) fights Drago in an exhibition match, but after Creed's fatal
defeat, Rocky knows he must avenge his friend and beat the Soviet adversary...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Rocky's friend, Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) fights Drago in an exhibition match, but after Creed's fatal
defeat, Rocky knows he must avenge his friend and beat the Soviet adversary. Rocky's training regimen takes him to icy
Siberia, where he prepares for a globally-televised match in the heart of Moscow...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Is the Government doing the right thing?
- fact vs reality of movie"last of the mohicans"
- Putting logistics modelling and simulation into training practice
- The movie: Training Day v. Real Policing
- Movie: The Caine Mutiny - Evaluating The Performance Of A Government
- "People are Basically Good" - Proof to the Contrary
- similarities and differences betweeen evidence based practice and reflective practice
- Satre: Condemned to be Free
- Is Homosexuality Condemned In The Bible?
- Essay on Sartre's "man is condemned to be free"
- Why was Socrates found guilty? Was he fairly tried and condemned?
- Q. How Important Is Theory To The Practice Of Athe Relationship Of Theory, Design And Practice In The Case Of Frank Lloyd Wright And Le Corbusier
- Questionable Immigration Myths
- US BOND MARKET NEW EMPLOYEE TRAINING PROGRAM TRAINING DOCUMENT
- depo provera- a questionable drug
3 pages / 724 words
5 pages / 1229 words
2 pages / 470 words
2 pages / 325 words
4 pages / 969 words
4 pages / 1056 words
1 pages / 256 words