|Date:||November 9, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 525|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Sooner or later there is going to be a robot that will interact in a humane manner but there are many questions to be asked like; how will they interact with us? Do we really want machines that are independent, self-directed, and has affect and emotion? I think we do, because they can provide many benefits...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Obviously, as with all technologies, there are dangers as well. We need to ensure that people always maintain control, that they serve human needs. Robots could do many things that will ease our life. Will robots help out in the house? Yes. Will there be robot pets? Yes, but only for those who want them, nobody is going to force them to get a robot...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- robots &machines for the Empire
- Society's Next Robots
- Humans and Robots
- Immoral Materialism
- Unethical Works, Unethical People
- Why Abortion Is Immoral
- don't waste your time with trivial things
- Is Euthanasia Immoral?
- Is abortion immoral?
- A brief history of robots
- Industrial Robots and Manufacturing Automation.
- Industrial Robots and Manufacturing Automation
- Robots are Ethical?
- the future of robots
1 pages / 261 words
1 pages / 267 words
2 pages / 481 words
2 pages / 395 words
2 pages / 320 words
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 525 words