Title: RFID CORE TECHNOLOGY
|Date:||September 21, 2013|
|Length:||4 / 1136|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The unique ID number can then be referenced in a database for additional information regarding the tagged item.
Any RFID system is made of two main components: hardware, software/database. The hardware consists of tags, reader and antennas. The software consists of middleware and a database table containing a list of all encoded tags and at least one initial cross reference for the tag...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Depending on the tag, the operating frequency range will be at 125 khz, 13.56 mhz, 915 mhz, 2.45 ghz or 5.8 ghz. A tag is
designed to work in only one frequency range. Tags are available in a wide range of styles and shapes. Tags also have limited read ranges. Tag type, style and frequency is dictated by structure of the item to be tagged, general environmental conditions in which the tag must operate, and the range at which the tag must be read...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- Percy: The Common Reader and the Complex Reader
- CALIFORNIA SCHOOL REQUIRES STUDENT ID TAGS
- The core
- A Historical Review of Mental Illness and the Stigma Attached
- A World of Freedom With Chains Attached
- All About Movie Tags (what Is A Dvdrip, Cam Etc.)
- RFID CORE TECHNOLOGY