|Date:||May 15, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 529|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In other words, they weren't leveraging what they are required to do for major customers and using it to improve their own operations.
"Most are giving no thought beyond just satisfying the immediate need of collecting the data. The slow adopter is trying to meet whatever mandate they've been given...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The slow adopter is trying to meet whatever mandate they've been given. Some 99 percent are only adopting because they have to, because someone is telling them to, whether it's DOD [the Department of Defense], Wal-Mart, whoever," Fontanella said. "Now that the information is collected and paid for, it's time to start turning that RFID data into something much more positive, to get a much better return on their investment...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay: