Title: Resurrection Of The Dragon
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||November 19, 2011|
|Length:||2 / 522|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This impressed Liu Bei, and he decided to promote Zhao Zilong to the rank of a general. Zhao Zilong was bestowed with the 'All Piercing Spear'.
Zhao Zilong scored his first victory in battle by outwitting Cao Cao at the Battle of Changban. He managed to rescue Liu Bei's son, A Dou from the clutches of the forces of Cao Cao by fighting them single-handedly...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Cao Cao's life was put in great peril and he also lost his personal weapon to Zhao Zilong. Cao Ying, who had witnessed Zhao Zilong's acts, swore to help her grandfather regain his lost pride by capturing Zhao Zilong alive.
As history passed, Zhao Zilong had never lost in any battle he fought in, hence earning himself the title of 'The Undefeated General' (????)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- George Washington Commander in Chief
- Gental Man Commander
- Well Planned, Well Executed
- Ban Zhao
- Commander Rawls
- No Obvious Distinction
- Ban Zhao And Fu Hao Comparison
- Ban Zhao
- The Early Commander In Chief
- Ying Zheng First Emperor of china
- Master Planned Cities
- The Lure Of London
- Resurrection Of The Dragon
- Ying yang
- market vs planned economy
2 pages / 399 words
2 pages / 368 words
1 pages / 173 words
1 pages / 274 words
1 pages / 272 words
2 pages / 514 words
2 pages / 522 words