|Date:||July 16, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 256|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Author. Place of publication: publisher, date of publication. ### pp. (Some reviews list the cost of the book also.)
The review itself should be formatted like a composition: introduction, body and conclusion.
The introductory paragraph usually includes
the author and title again,
the purpose or main idea of the book (the kind of book),
a brief overview of the contents of the book,
background information about the subject matter and/or the author (optional), and
the reviewer's thesis (reaction to and evaluation of the book)...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
the negative aspects of the book, or both.
A reviewer indicates what the book is about and what it might mean to a reader (by explaining what it meant to the reviewer). The writer of a review describes the book, analyzes it and expresses a personal reaction to it.
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
2 pages / 344 words
3 pages / 706 words
1 pages / 157 words
1 pages / 260 words
2 pages / 364 words
1 pages / 256 words
1 pages / 276 words