Title: Reflective Journal
|Date:||October 15, 2014|
|Length:||2 / 341|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The article also introduces some of the past and current theories of class room discipline methods. These theories examine ways the teacher can be effective in the management and leadership of children in classrooms.
As a student I always admired teachers that effectively managed their classroom each period of the day...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
As I reflect back and ask myself, exactly what was it about their managing of the class that I am drawn to? Several thoughts come to mind. There expectations of us were high and plainly explained from start. If a student decided to test the rules then you had a pretty good idea of the consequences. As a teacher candidate, I believe it is important to give students the self-determination they need in order to mature and learn, but at the same time control can be applied in a manner that will yield a balance between effective management and leadership...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Control Room
- Journal Article Review
- Compare and contrast the management theories of Frederick Taylor, Henri Fayol, Elton Mayo and Douglas McGregor. In what sense(s) are these theories similar and/or compatible? In what sense(s) are these theories dissimilar and/or incompatible? H...
- Critique of an article from the Journal of Applied Physiology
- How motivation and leadership theories can be applied.
- Discipline In The Classroom: Past And Present
- Does Effective Classroom Management Prevent Discipline Problems?
- Journal Articles on Classroom Management
- How can teachers use theories and findings from developmental psychology to inform classroom practise.
- Journal article
- Can old immigration theories be applied to new immigrants?
- Durkheimian Theories Applied to Buffalo Creek
- Journal Entry - Culture Class
- positivie classroom discipline
- Reflective Journal
3 pages / 680 words
3 pages / 850 words
2 pages / 453 words
1 pages / 236 words
2 pages / 341 words
2 pages / 493 words
2 pages / 519 words