|Date:||December 6, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 196|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Using a novel electro-optic sensor (*2), NTT has already developed a small PCMCIA card-sized prototype RedTacton transceiver (see Fig. 1). RedTacton enables the first practical Human Area Network between body-centered electronic devices and PCs or other network devices embedded in the environment via a new generation of user interface based on totally natural human actions such as touching, holding, sitting, walking, or stepping on a particular spot...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
RedTacton can be used for intuitive operation of computer-based systems in daily life, temporary one-to-one private networks based on personal handshaking, device personalization, security, and a host of other applications based on new behavior patterns enabled by RedTacton. NTT is committed to moving RedTacton out of the laboratory and into commercial production as quickly as possible by organizing joint field trials with partners outside the company, under NTT's comprehensive producer (*3) program...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- A History of Human Art and Body Painting
- Human Body in Western Art
- Muscles In The Human Body
- Trafficking in Human Body Parts
- Music'S Effect On Human Mind And Body
- Effects Of Codiene On The Human Body
- Human Body in Space
- Human body System Interaction
- human body in space
- Steroids And Their Affects On The Human Body
- The Effect of Gravity on the Human Body
- Human Body