Title: Recommendations for Increased Productivity: Mumbai Call Center
|Date:||March 14, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1239|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
As internal records detail, these issues have continued to affect the call center and remain unmitigated despite recent managerial reorganization. While the problem of employee productivity remains in the forefront, it is important to note that the issue is systemic of much larger issues relating to the workplace and current company guidelines...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Much of the research gathered has focused on similar situations at other foreign-based corporations housing local operations in the greater Mumbai area. Additional information was obtained through Change Management Consulting & Training, LLC (CMCT), a firm that specializes in providing assessment of organizational culture as well as the integration of business management and cross-cultural training in foreign settings...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- DABAHWALLAHS OF MUMBAI (A)
- POPULATION GROWTH & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT
- Population Growth And Economic Development In Nigeria
- Public-Private Partnership in Healthcare: India
- The Infrastructure is important to the economic development of an economy.
- Why 'The Crucible' Remains Important Today
- India's Stand On 26/11 Mumbai Attacks
- Economic Development in three Urban Areas: Atlanta, Baltimore and Cleveland
- Impact Of India’s Economic Growth In Agriculture Sector
- The Region of Mumbai
- Understanding Mumbai Railways
- Call Center Case Study - Customer Contact Center
- Recommend how Dell should react to slower growth and increased competition in its core market segments. Explain how your new or modified positioning strategy enables Dell to leverage some of its existing advantages.
- Recommendations for Increased Productivity: Mumbai Call Center
2 pages / 438 words
2 pages / 347 words
1 pages / 271 words
1 pages / 297 words
5 pages / 1239 words
2 pages / 317 words
1 pages / 263 words