Title: Rational Unified Process
|Date:||December 23, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1252|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This paper describes how to deploy software effectively. The Rational Unified Process (RUP) use commercially proven techniques, and is a heavy weight process, and hence particularly applicable to larger software development teams working on large projects.
Rational Unified Process (RUP)
Rational Unified Process (RUP) is an object-oriented and Web-enabled program development methodology...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
RUP would be taken like an online mentor that provides guidelines, templates, and examples for all aspects and stages of program development. RUP is a comprehensive software engineering tool that combine the procedural aspects of development (such as defined stages, techniques, and practices) with other components of development (such as documents, models, manuals, code, and so on) within a unifying framework...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Analyzing User Requirements by the Unified Process and Total Quality Management
- Describe Two Models For Change. Include Appropriate Examples In Your Answer. Identify The Necessary Steps For Planning The Implementation Process For Each Of The Models
- How An Effective Decision Making Process Could Have An Impact On An Organization’S Success
- New Watch Product Development Process
- Riordan Inventory And Manufacturing Process Improvement Business Requirements
- The Human Resource Development Process
- The Process of Globalization - The Process of Anglicising German Culture and Language?
- Describe the process by which genes and environment operate together to influence development.
- Are Disabled Peoples Voices Heard In Tanzania's Development Process?
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
- Modeling the Requirements Engineering Process
- Rational Unified Process
- System Analysis and Design - Object and Process Modeling, and Stragies for System Analysis and Problem Solving
- System Software Process and Quality Factors
- USING QUALITY FUNCTION DEPLOYMENT IN SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS SPECIFICATION
2 pages / 398 words
2 pages / 478 words
2 pages / 462 words
5 pages / 1252 words
3 pages / 631 words
2 pages / 334 words
1 pages / 256 words