|Date:||October 12, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 345|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Such a metric is useful for investors who wish to determine how well a company has produced value for its investors, and it can be compared against the company's peers for a quick analysis of how well the company is operating in its industry.
Economic profit can be calculated by taking a company's net after-tax operating profit and subtracting from it the product of the company's invested capital multiplied by its percentage cost of capital...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For example, if a fictional firm, Cory's Tequila Company (CTC), has 2005 net after-tax operating profits of $200,000 and invested capital of $2 million at an average cost of 8.5%, then CTC's economic profit would be computed as $200,000 - ($2 million x 8.5%) = $30,000. This $30,000 represents an amount equal to 1...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Gdp: A True Measure Of Economic Welfare?
- Is GDP an adequate measure of economic welfare?
- Social Justice - Measure For Measure, Animal Farm, American History X
- Critically Evaluate The Use Of The Big Mac, By The Economist, As A Measure Of Purchasing Power Parity. Could You Suggest A Similar Alternative That Might Be A Good Measure Of Ppp
- STD: 'Selfishness the Disease' in William Shakespeare's Measure for Measure
- A Character Analysis of Angelo in Measure for Measure
- Measure For Measure Act 1 Scene 1 Revision Notes
- measure for measure notes
- To what extent is economic migration a threat or a blessing to developed countries?
- economic Performance
- Correlation Between Economic Success And Olympic Performance
- Measure for Measure
- Measure For Measure
- Measure for measure
- Measure For Measure
1 pages / 225 words
2 pages / 526 words
2 pages / 405 words
2 pages / 312 words
1 pages / 272 words
2 pages / 358 words
1 pages / 289 words