Title: Radio Advertising
|Date:||August 2, 2013|
|Length:||6 / 1593|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
A television ad can cost $50,000 to produce. A similar radio ad will cost closer to $1,500 (“Direct Response Radio,” n.d.). A typical radio 60 second radio spot can cost $100. A 60 second television Commercial will likely cost $100,000. 13,000 radio stations in the United States reach 94% of the population over 12 years of age each week (“Direct Response Radio,” n...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Radio has greater target ability depending on the programs. Some types of music are more popular with teens and others more popular with people over 60. There are programs that target women, Hispanic listeners or adults 35 to 44 years of age. Radio advertising has the ability to drive online traffic to support sales...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- “popular Of Consumer Goods In Rural Market --A Case Study Of Ghaziabad District”.
- Effective Radio Advertising Starts with Singular Focus
- India's growing prosperity opens up a new market for luxury-goods firms
- Market Price
- Outline The Main Benefits And Costs To Society From Advertising. Does Advertising Necessarily Lead To A Higher Price For The Product?
- Products, Services, and Prices in the Free Market Economy: Price Elasticity of Demand
- Radio And Television Advertising
- The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Free Market Economy, Price Determination With Market Forces. And Government Intervention With Free Market Equilibrium Price And The More Suitable Model For The Sudan
- What are the distinctive features of the perfectly competitive model of the market for goods and services? What are the implications for a business strategy aimed at enhancing profitability?
- Who Determines The Prices Of Goods In Market? Government Or Free Forces Of Market
- XM Satellite Radio Market Entry Plan
- History of Radio Advertising
- Price and Income elasticty - Analysis of AT&T DSL services.
- Analyzing the Marketing of Rehabilitation Goods & Services and The Dis
- Radio Advertising
2 pages / 451 words
3 pages / 622 words
2 pages / 592 words
3 pages / 893 words
2 pages / 475 words
2 pages / 496 words
2 pages / 488 words