Title: Quality and Performance Measures
|Date:||September 1, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 371|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Quality of care happens when health care services for individuals and populations increase the likelihood of desired health outcomes and are consistent with current professional knowledge.
Why is it important to measure quality of care?
Healthcare is happening more and more outside the hospitals today and hospitals, nursing homes, and home health care agencies have been the primary focus of quality of care measurements...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
It is measured to aid in improving health care. The goal is to provide better care and lower the costs which aids in standardization. Improvement can't happen without measurement. The measurements focus on processes. The goal here is to encourage doctors to follow what are considered best practices.
What I believe is the most effective measures of quality and why...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Quality Performance Measurements Of The Epc Process – The Blueprint
- Quality and Performance Measures
- Health Care Quality Jama
- A comparison of Canada's Health care system to Japan's Health care System by using performance indicators.
- Atlanta Takes Part in Multiple Efforts to Improve Air Quality and Commuting
- 2. Strategic Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction Paper
- absenteeism and its impact on quality of care
- Effect of Location, Neighborhood Quality, and House Quality on Property Values in Memphis
- The Impact of Employee Satisfaction on Business Outcomes
- Did segregation improve the status of African Americans after the Civi
- Measures Of Performance
- Performance Measures
- ethical issues in advanced patient care
- Changing the Established Measures of Organizational Performance
- Alzheimer's Disease and Its Effect on the Patient and Care Giver
1 pages / 197 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 444 words
2 pages / 378 words
3 pages / 626 words
2 pages / 552 words
3 pages / 777 words