|Date:||August 17, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 398|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, this leads to a new question that must be answered before a conclusion can be reached: is virtue knowledge? It is later stated that, if knowledge includes all aspects of reality, virtue would then be knowledge. On the other hand, if virtue is good, and there is anything good that is not encompassed in knowledge, then virtue could not be knowledge...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
In order to decide if virtue is knowledge, this example is given: the good are not so by nature, and they therefore must have been taught to be so, and since virtue is something good, there is the possibility that it can also be taught. The problem with this is the fact that the possibility remains that people who are virtuous are so by nature, and if virtue was is in people naturally, there is no need to teach it...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
4 pages / 992 words
3 pages / 630 words
3 pages / 603 words
1 pages / 291 words
2 pages / 353 words
3 pages / 674 words
2 pages / 398 words