Title: Public-Private Partnership in Healthcare: India
|Date:||October 26, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 306|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Individual private practitioners made up part of the private sector. There has also been an expansion of hospitals and nursing homes, so expanding the number of private sector beds but the size of many of these establishments is relatively small. Larger hospitals, run under business principles, are often partnered by Indian doctors and non-Indian doctors and are based in urban areas...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Larger hospitals, run under business principles, are often partnered by Indian doctors and non-Indian doctors and are based in urban areas. The Apollo hospital group was the first of these hospitals.
The "corporatisation" of hospitals in India has already led to increased resources going to acute care with fewer to primary health care which the majority of the rural population will need as their first point of use of health care...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Working, Single Mother Primary Care Vs. Secondary Care
- Private Public Partnership (PPP) in Hospitals: Australia & Brazil Case Studies
- Public Private Partnerships in India
- Public-Private Partnership in Healthcare: India
- MANAGED HEALTH CARE IN RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT FACILITIES
- CUBA'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN PROVIDING HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE BETTER THATN THOSE OF MANY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. HOW HAS IT MANAGEDTHIS?
- A comparison of Canada's Health care system to Japan's Health care System by using performance indicators.
- hmos takes the 'care' out of health care
- Three Part Paper on Public policy Concerning Modern Policing, Human Capital and Health Care
- A Moral Dilemma: Should Health Care And Public Education Is Granted To Illegal Immigrants?
- TOP THREE PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CONCERS FOR THE U.S. IN THE NEXT DECADE
- Private Health care and Private Education is Unfair
- Public Health Care Is The Way To Go
- Reasons for Inequalities of Women's Health Care in India
- Can Information Systems Help Prevent A Public Health Care Crisis
2 pages / 306 words
1 pages / 229 words
2 pages / 427 words
1 pages / 142 words
2 pages / 305 words
1 pages / 278 words
2 pages / 312 words