Title: Psychological Effects of Riding Roller Coasters
|Date:||October 31, 2016|
|Length:||1 / 281|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The mental and physical stress from riding on a roller coaster is comparable to a fast game of tennis. For young healthy people there is no risk for heart attack and arrhythmias from riding a roller coaster then that of people with high blood pressure, a previous heart attack, an implanted pacemaker or defibrillator, and others with proven heart disease (Kuschyk, Jurgen M...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
For young healthy people there is no risk for heart attack and arrhythmias from riding a roller coaster then that of people with high blood pressure, a previous heart attack, an implanted pacemaker or defibrillator, and others with proven heart disease (Kuschyk, Jurgen M.D.).
A research study showed that after one minute on a roller coaster women have a higher increased heart rate then men, men with 148 bpm and women with 165 bpm, when the normal average heart rate is 91 bpm...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- roller coasters
- Psychological Effects of War
- Psychological Effects of the Holocaust
- Psychological Effects Of Long
- The Psychological Effects Of G
- Does Abortion Have Severe Psychological Effects?
- Obesity and the Psychological Effects in Adults
- Psychological Effects Of Lsd
- psychological effects of terrorism
- The Psychological Effects Of LSD
- The Psychological Effects and Developmental Effects of Drug Abuse on the Brain
- Psychological Effects of Riding Roller Coasters
- roller coasters
- The Psychological and Physiciological Effects of Guilt
- Roller Coasters: The Science Behind the Fun
3 pages / 627 words
2 pages / 426 words
2 pages / 317 words
3 pages / 631 words
3 pages / 704 words
1 pages / 281 words
2 pages / 585 words