Title: PROPERTIES OF HIGH?LIME FLY ASH CONCRETE
|Date:||June 2, 2012|
|Length:||7 / 1835|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
PC42,5 cement used in the experiments conforms to TS19 (Turkish Standards).
A comparison between concretes with and without fly ash was provided for various aspects. All the concrete mixtures contained polyhydroxy carbon salt plasticizer which complies with ASTM C 494-81 Type D. Their workabilities were kept constant...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Their workabilities were kept constant.
As freshly-mixed concrete properties slump, unit weight, air content, setting time and bleeding values were determined.
As mechanical properties compressive strength and were measured after 24 hours, 7, 28 and 90 days.
Durability in terms of freezing and thawing resistance (ASTM C 666 Procedure A), and permeability were also investigated...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Cement Industry Of Pakistan
- INTRODUCTION TO THE ETHIOPIAN CEMENT MARKET
- Introduction To The Ethiopian Cement Market
- Port of Portland
- Portland after school ledger HHS265
- Bring MLB to Portland
- Ratio Analysis Of Cheart Cement Company
- Electrical Properties of Ceramic Materials
- Lime Disease
- Portland Cement
- David Lean and the Lime Grove Studios
- Experimental And Numerical Studies Of Foam-&Quot;Lled Sections
- Synthesis of an Orthopedic Cement by the Addition of Anhydrous Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate to Calcium Sulfate Hemihydrate
- PROPERTIES OF HIGH?LIME FLY ASH CONCRETE
1 pages / 273 words
2 pages / 329 words
3 pages / 788 words
2 pages / 539 words
3 pages / 808 words
4 pages / 1061 words
5 pages / 1479 words