Title: Project Termination
|Date:||March 19, 2015|
|Length:||4 / 998|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Other close-out items may consist of final measurements, final reports, client feedback and testimonials (McGary, 2003).
If however, the value of effective project termination activities is not banked then the opportunity to tie up the loose ends, do staff evaluations and document vital learning is lost...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Thus it should be ensured that final reports are well written and an effective transfer of raw materials to other programs takes place on time. For this purpose, many projects may even require one to two months after work completion simply for administrative reporting and final cost summary.
Project Termination can not even be disregarded for an unsuccessful project...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- "Human Resource Management advocates the devolution of people management from the Human Resource function to line management. However, research shows that this is difficult to achieve in practice (Gratton et al, 1999.) Discuss why this is the case...
- A Stakeholder Approach to Strategic Management
- By comparison with the other factors, evaluate how important stakeholders are in strategic management.
- by comparison with other factors, evaluate how important stakeholders are in stratergic management
- diageoFor a construction company such as Horus, what are the factors that influence prioritization within the decision-making process in urban zones projects versus less developed zones projects?
- GAP: Strategic Management: Introduction; Vision, Mission, and Stakeholders
- Leisure Events And Project Management - Management Project
- Macroenvironmental Analysis forStrategic Management: Stakeholders'View of Ghana's University Libraries
- Management of stakeholders
- Project Management - Team Creation Paper
- Project Management Paper
- Project Management Report: Outsourcing Projects
- Recommendations for Gap, Inc: Improving Stakeholder Management
- Six Sigma and Project Management Literature Review
- It Project Management Vs Construction Project Management
1 pages / 189 words
2 pages / 340 words
2 pages / 399 words
3 pages / 602 words
2 pages / 423 words
4 pages / 998 words
3 pages / 830 words