Title: Privacy is becoming an important issue relating to the use and abuse of information technology. We suffer unsolicited phone calls and e-mail. We get junk mail and other communications when our names and addresses are sold, traded or ...
|Date:||January 24, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 711|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
So what actual matters make those groups concern about? Company executives feel very annoyed about unsolicited phone calls from strangers who selling new products. Students feel mad on receiving a thousand unsolicited e-mails every day. Housewives also go crazy to clean up more and more advertising letters from unknown companies in mail box every day...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Housewives also go crazy to clean up more and more advertising letters from unknown companies in mail box every day. Unsolicited means not asked for and sometimes not wanted. People in those groups were also wondering how their information could be obtained by strangers.
Undoubtedly, privacies of those groups are stolen under those situations...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Privacy is becoming an important issue relating to the use and abuse of information technology. We suffer unsolicited phone calls and e-mail. We get junk mail and other communications when our names and addresses are sold, traded or ...
- Consumers' Attitudes toward Unsolicited Commercial E-mail
- junk mail
- Junk Mail And The Art Of Hype
- Investment Opportunities In The Mexican Information Technology Sector
- Is Royal Mail justified in offering and promoting its direct mail services?
- E-Mail Privacy
- E-mail Privacy At Work
- Comparison Of Mail Communications
- How Has The Use Of E-mail Changed Business Communications?
- e-mail and electronic mail
- Summarize and discuss the tensions apparent in contemporary cultural and communications policy debates. Include a case study analysis of a specific policy statement, which names and discusses the specific rhetorical frameworks informing the author...
- Why Investment in Information Technology is Economically Necessary
- Why Acer has successfully sold its products to Europe?
- We've Got Mail - Always
2 pages / 381 words
1 pages / 297 words
1 pages / 123 words
1 pages / 300 words
1 pages / 277 words
3 pages / 606 words
1 pages / 204 words