Title: Principles-Based Accounting And Rules-Based Accounting
|Date:||September 22, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 342|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Many accountants favor the prospect of using rules-based standards, because in the absence of rules they could be brought to court if their judgments of the financial statements were incorrect. When there are strict rules that need to be followed, the possibility of lawsuits is diminished. Having a set of rules can increase accuracy and reduce the ambiguity that can trigger aggressive reporting decisions by management...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
When there are strict rules that need to be followed, the possibility of lawsuits is diminished. Having a set of rules can increase accuracy and reduce the ambiguity that can trigger aggressive reporting decisions by management. The complexity of rules, however, can cause unnecessary complexity in the preparation of financial statements...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Accounting Principle
- Activity Based Accounting
- accounting principles and ethics
- Choose A Current International Accounting Standard (Ias) Or International Financial Reporting Standard (Ifrs). Briefly Summarise Its Provisions And Assess Whether The Standard Can Be Considered To Be ‘Principles-Based’ Or ‘Rules-Based’, E...
- china's international accounting rules
- DISCUSSION OF ACCOUNTING TERMS AND REPORTS
- discuss the role of the financial accounting and managerial accounting functions in organizations
- How To Make Money With Your Own Home Based Business Niche
- Principles-Based Accounting And Rules-Based Accounting
- The Differences Between Financial Accounting And Management Accounting
- Transfer pricing--market-based vs. cost-based
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Principles-Based Accounting
- Should a high school curriculum be career based or college prep based?
- Outline the principle advantages and disadvantages of an approach to ethics based around virtue
- attributes of procedure-based and goal-based information activities
2 pages / 388 words
2 pages / 430 words
2 pages / 342 words
1 pages / 291 words
1 pages / 272 words
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 475 words