Title: Predictive Modeling Terms
|Date:||March 31, 2015|
|Length:||3 / 725|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is also used to address the inherent instability of results when applying complex models to relatively small data sets. Suppose your data mining task is to build a model for predictive classification, and the dataset from which to train the model (learning data set, which contains observed classifications) is relatively small...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
You could repeatedly sub-sample (with replacement) from the dataset, and apply, for example, a tree classifier (e.g., C&RT and CHAID) to the successive samples. In practice, very different trees will often be grown for the different samples, illustrating the instability of models often evident with small datasets...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Accident Rate (Ar) Is Too High For The Standards Set By Management.
- Analysis of High Turnover Rate
- Classify The Market For Asian Meals
- Consequences of a High Rate of Economic Growth
- Estimate of the risk-free rate pf interest ("U.S. 10-year Treasury" bond rate
- Fred Rate Cut
- High Turnover Rate At An Organisation
- How to address the high staff turnover rate experienced by Lonma
- Real Exchange Rate Stabilisation and Managed Floating: Exchange Rate Policy in
- The US rate cuts.
- Easy And Difficult Works In Ed
- Is the High Dropout Rate Among Mexican-American Youths Contributed to the Lack of Role Models?”
- Rate of reaction
- High School Dropout Rate
- Predictive Modeling Terms
2 pages / 532 words
2 pages / 475 words
2 pages / 360 words
3 pages / 843 words
2 pages / 358 words
2 pages / 591 words
3 pages / 725 words