Title: Pre-Classical Contributors
|Date:||December 8, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 477|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
in public policy analysis and management from CarnegieMellon University. Her research specialties include health economics and policy, industrial organization, and applied econometrics. Her current research interests include household decisionmaking with respect to employerbased health insurance, welfare analysis of health care choice, employer health benefit design, and hospital market competition issues...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
James A. Hamilton Term Professor of Healthcare Management, Division of Health Policy and Management
Expertise: sociology of health organizations and occupations
Bio: Jim Begun received a Ph.D. in sociology from the University of North Carolina. His research specialties include applications of complexity science, evolution of health care professions, and the structure and strategy of health care organizations...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Internet Marketing (Research Design Report Include)
- Pre-Classical Contributors
- Venture Capital Financing of Access Line
- Medical Care
- CUBA'S ACHIEVEMENTS IN PROVIDING HEALTH CARE AND EDUCATION TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC ARE BETTER THATN THOSE OF MANY DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. HOW HAS IT MANAGEDTHIS?
- A comparison of Canada's Health care system to Japan's Health care System by using performance indicators.
- Demand For Medical Care
- Financing Long-Term Care in Nursing Facilities
- hmos takes the 'care' out of health care
- A Moral Dilemma: Should Health Care And Public Education Is Granted To Illegal Immigrants?
- A Research Proposal On Reproductive Health Of Women And Its Relation With Medical Facilities
- Canadian Health Care VS. U.S. Health Care
- Disparities in health care access in the US
- Financing In Health Care
- Private Health care and Private Education is Unfair
2 pages / 477 words
4 pages / 922 words
1 pages / 282 words
3 pages / 644 words
2 pages / 421 words
2 pages / 425 words
4 pages / 918 words