|Date:||April 19, 2011|
|Length:||13 / 3696|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Thus, the growth and all round development of this industry has a direct bearing on the improvement of the economy of the nation.
Due to policy measures initiated by the Government in the recent past, the Indian textiles industry is in a stronger position than it was in the last six decades.
The industry which was growing at 3-4 percent during the last six decades has now accelerated to an annual growth rate of 16 percent in value terms and will reach a level of US $ 115 billion (exports US $ 55 billion; domestic market US $ 60 billion) by 2012, from US$ 52 billion in 2007-08...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
A strong foundation for industry has been laid on which world class-manufacturing units can realize their full potential and make a mark in the international economy.
The growth manifests through a consistent increase in production of fabric, per capita availability of cloth and investments. During 2007-08, the total production of fabric was 57 billion sq mtrs, compared to 53 billion sq mtrs in 2006-07 and 50 billion sq mtrs in 2005-06...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Ameican Economy 2005-2007
- comparison between KPMG integrity study of 2005-2006 and ACFE report to theNation
- National Budget For The Fiscal 2006-2007: A Closer Look
- Revlon - 2004
- Revlon - 2004
- Southwest Airlines Co. - 2004
- Telus Financial Figures 2004-2006
- What Factors Led to the Slowdown of the US Economy in 2001? Have matters improved in 2004? Evaluate the Risks of a Downturn in 2005 if Oil Prices Remain Over $40 a Barrel. What Are the Effects on the European and Asian Economies?
- 2004 MLB Wins Regression
- 2004 Regression MLB
- Presidential Campaign of 2004
- 2004 Stepford Wives
- The Effectiveness of Art Therapy and Guided Imagery in Reducing the Stress of 3rd year and 4th year BS Psychology Students SY 2006-2007
- Top 10 malware of 2004
1 pages / 239 words
2 pages / 379 words
2 pages / 328 words
2 pages / 360 words
2 pages / 474 words
3 pages / 609 words
1 pages / 251 words