Title: POW 8
|Date:||July 31, 2016|
|Length:||2 / 522|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
I ended up getting ten different combinations. The weights in Kg are listed in order of numbers not in order of weight in pairs of bales. So I knew I needed to figure out the heaviest and the lightest bales. So I switched the numbers 1-5 for the variables a-e. So a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, and e=5. So now I am just going to mess with numbers until I find numbers that will work...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
So a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, and e=5. So now I am just going to mess with numbers until I find numbers that will work. The smallest combination of bales is 80 so I will divide that by 2 and I get 40 so I know the both numbers will be around 40. So I am just going to try moving the numbers around a little bit and see what I can get...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
4 pages / 963 words
1 pages / 293 words
2 pages / 307 words
4 pages / 992 words
2 pages / 522 words
3 pages / 843 words
1 pages / 255 words