Title: POS 355 Introduction to operation systems
|Date:||November 9, 2016|
|Length:||3 / 768|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Quite often in fact, the ratings are lower. Here are the reasons.
Mainframes support symmetric multiprocessing (SMP) with as many as 32 central processors in one system. They are highly scalable. CPUs can be added to a system, and systems can be added in clusters. Built with multiple ports into high-speed caches and main memory, a mainframe can address as much as 256GB of RAM...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They are highly scalable. CPUs can be added to a system, and systems can be added in clusters. Built with multiple ports into high-speed caches and main memory, a mainframe can address as much as 256GB of RAM. They connect to high-speed disk subsystems that can hold many terabytes of data.
A mainframe provides enormous throughput by offloading its input/output processing to a peripheral channel, which is a computer itself...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Appraisal Systems: An Effective Tool or a Waste of Time
- In The Context Of Tourism Operations Management What Is Meant By “Quality “?
- Just In Time Systems
- Just-in-Time Supply Chain Managment Systems and Chrysler Auto
- News Is it prime time or all the time?
- One Hundred Years of Solitude: Linear and Circular Time
- Time Management: Putting Time On Your Side
- report about real time systems' conferece
- An Introduction to Expert Systems
- An Introduction to Intrusion Detection Systems
- Introduction to Information Systems
- Mainframes and Personal Computers
- POS 355 Introduction to operation systems
- pc vs mainframes
- The Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM): Introduction, Purpose and Benefits
1 pages / 277 words
3 pages / 770 words
2 pages / 445 words
3 pages / 768 words
3 pages / 698 words
2 pages / 389 words
3 pages / 746 words