Title: Portblue Knowledge Management Tool
|Date:||September 25, 2013|
|Length:||22 / 6501|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
PortBlue's founding purpose was to provide its customers with highvalue expert systems that could be built and modified faster, more flexibly and more economically, by orders of magnitude. Our corporate mission is the mass customization of expert systems.
PortBlue's technology and knowledge engineering techniques have been designed specifically for eliciting, structuring and conveying the practical know-how of recognized experts and embedding it in key work processes...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
PortBlue conveys this expertise in the form of interactive Web-based applications accessible 24/7.
PortBlue is a leading developer of expert systems offering the capture and dissemination of know-how in the form of modules with its patent pending Knowledge Capture Tool
Capturing Knowledge in Software
Most presentations and articles on the subject of knowledge management (KM) emphasize the fact that successful KM strategies involve a combination of people, process, technology, and culture...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Informal relationship with the boss
- Information Communication Technologies In Knowledge Management Strategies. Can Knowledge Actually Be Managed?
- Knowledge Management: Organizational Learning and Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing And Knowledge Management
- Major Challenges That Face Human Resources Practitioners In The Australian Economy During 2007 And Analysis Of How Such Practitioners Can Contribute To Achieving A High Performance Workplace Culture.
- STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: A TOOL FOR PUBLIC MANAGEMENT?
- The Common Law Doctrine Of Restraint Of Trade And Its Relationship With Competition Law
- A significant concern for humanity is its relationship with the natural world and nature’s influence on human behaviour and human interaction
- Exploring Ways Of Experiencing And Embracing Education: Creativity, Common Sense, And Ethics To Obtain Wisdom And Knowledge
- Natural Science: Methods Of Gaining Knowledge
- A Knowledge Entry System for Subject Matter Experts
- Argue the case for integration of knowledge in applied practitioners in soccer. Highlight the extent to which integrated Sport Science Support Programmes currently operate in soccer.
- Can People still rely on knowledge from experts?
- How Is The Internet Changing Medical Knowledge And / Or The Doctor- Patient Relationship
- Portblue Knowledge Management Tool
1 pages / 220 words
2 pages / 410 words
2 pages / 396 words
2 pages / 512 words
2 pages / 325 words
3 pages / 816 words
3 pages / 713 words