|Date:||June 8, 2015|
|Length:||2 / 553|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Petroleum, is the primary monomer used to produce polymers. An English chemist named Alexander Parkes was the first scientist to produce the first synthetic polymer in 1862. John Wesley Hyatt, an American, was the first person to produce a useable polymer two years later. He named the product celluloid...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
He named the product celluloid.
The prime virtue of polymers is a high strength-to-weight ratio. Industrial-strength polymers surpass titanium in tensile strength. To add strength and improve flexibility, polymers are sometimes fortified with short-fiber additives, mostly fiberglass. This is known as a polymer composite...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Technology Today
- Technology and Today's Youth
- borrower lender relationships in high technology ventures
- Polymers in everyday life
- When Curiosity and High Class Meet: A Psychological Critical Analysis of “A Rose for Emily”
- food polymers- protein
- Biodegradable Polymers
- High Technology Fibers
- he Impact of Today's Technology on Banking
- Polymer Lab
- Technology in high school classrooms
- technology today and yesterday
2 pages / 457 words
2 pages / 558 words
4 pages / 1014 words
1 pages / 252 words
2 pages / 415 words
2 pages / 411 words
2 pages / 553 words