|Date:||August 29, 1999|
|Length:||6 / 1591|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The reason for such low profitability during this stage is not so much the limited success of the product ? measured in terms of low, albeit growing, sales ? but the high costs of production and promotion that are required to try to develop customer awareness...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Depending on the nature of the product, the firm many need to invest in building inventories or acquiring fixed assets such as plant and machinery. Whilst this stage in the process can take a long time and consume considerable resources, firms must not be tempted to try to obtain early profitability at the expense of long-term product viability...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Decline stage of Product
- : Product Economics And Profitability
- A Communications Framework to Evaluate Sales promotion strategy
- Consumer evaluations of sales promotion: the effect on brand choice
- customer profitability
- excessive sales promotion and brand equity
- MANAGERIAL AND CUSTOMER COSTS OF PRICE ADJUSTMENT:
- Sales Promotion
- Sales promotion
- The Importance Of Analyzing Customer Profitability
- Werbeartikel als Instrument der Verkaufsforderung (Promotional items and sales promotion)
- What Is The Role Of Fashion Promotion Within The Fashion Industry, And How Will It Develop In The Next Five Years?
- What Is The Role Of Fashion Promotion, And How Will It Develop Over The Next Five Years?
- Low Costs, Strong Brand: AirAsia’s Formula for profitability
- Sales Promotion Techniques
3 pages / 626 words
3 pages / 865 words
2 pages / 365 words
1 pages / 292 words
2 pages / 382 words
2 pages / 514 words
1 pages / 270 words