|Date:||February 23, 2016|
|Length:||7 / 2002|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Some sources put the total up-to-date losses, due to software crime, as high as $4.7 trillion. On the next page is a regional breakdown of software piracy losses for 1994. Estimates show that over 40 percent of North American software company revenues are generated overseas, yet nearly 85 percent of the software industry's piracy losses occurred outside of North America...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Software Publishers Association (SPA) indicated that approximately 35 percent of the business software in the North America was obtained illegally. In fact, 30 percent of the piracy occurs in corporate settings. In a corporate setting or business, every computer must have its own set of original software and the appropriate number of manuals...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages, to the participating countries and the rest of the world, of forming a free trade arrangement. China, Japan and Korea are now undertaking preliminary research into the formation of a free trade area. Withi...
- Discuss the history of Australia regarding trade policies and moving from protectionist to free trade.
- Go for fair trade, not free trade
- The Ironic Secret Adapteur: Hitchcock And Hampton Adapting Conrad’S The Secret Agent
- A Secret War Instills a Secret Behavior
- Explain why the theory of comparative advantage is the basis for international trade (mutual benefit from trade).
- Quebec, The Province, The People, The History
- two types of options commonly used as employee compensation
- MP3 Piracy
- Trade Secret
2 pages / 308 words
2 pages / 442 words
1 pages / 280 words
2 pages / 565 words
2 pages / 381 words
2 pages / 535 words
2 pages / 324 words