Title: Physics And Computers
|Date:||March 17, 2012|
|Length:||4 / 1112|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
It is distinct from the Pockels effect in that the induced index change is directly proportional to the square of the electric field instead of to the magnitude of the field. All materials show a Kerr effect, but certain liquids display the effect more strongly than other materials do. The Kerr effect was found in 1875 by John Kerr, a Scottish physicist...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The Kerr effect was found in 1875 by John Kerr, a Scottish physicist.
Two special cases of the Kerr effect are normally considered: the Kerr electro-optic effect, or DC Kerr effect, and the optical Kerr effect, or AC Kerr effect.
|1 Kerr electro-optic effect |
|2 Optical Kerr effect |
|3 Magneto-optic Kerr effect |
|4 Theory |
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Dell Computers: Field Service For Corporate Clients
- SON OF A SMALLER HERO by Mordecai Richler
- The Constant Velocity of Money
- The Higher Price of Higher Education
- Quality Assurance perspectives in Higher Education in Oman … can they lead to structuring an effective higher education system?
- The Constant Gardner
- Constant Surface Pressure
- Determination of the Equilibrium Constant of an Unknown
- Do We Really Need a Cosmological Constant?
- R.C Time Constant
- Smaller learning communities
- Computers in Medical Field
- Importance Of Computers In Medical Field
- PDF: The Smaller PDF Secret Control
- Physics And Computers
4 pages / 914 words
6 pages / 1763 words
2 pages / 581 words
3 pages / 734 words
3 pages / 701 words
3 pages / 601 words
4 pages / 1112 words