Title: PHYSICIAN MEMBERSHIP ON HOSPITAL BOARDS BENEFITS, PROBLEMS, AND SOLUTIONS
|Date:||May 6, 2012|
|Length:||5 / 1247|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
The board must have the right information to make effective decisions and the ability to work together as a team. With the right strategy, the hospital's goals can be met.
Benefits of Physicians on Hospital Boards
Physicians in governance bring many benefits to the hospital. The first of these benefits is adding physicians bring a clinical perspective to the board...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The first of these benefits is adding physicians bring a clinical perspective to the board. Physician involvement can improve the quality of strategic planning and capital expansion activities. Physician board members also carry a fiduciary responsibility and gain a greater appreciation for the administrative perspective on financial decisions (Goes, 92)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- China’S Water Supply Problems And The Solutions
- E-Supply Chain Problems and Solutions
- Global Communication's Problems and Solutions
- PHYSICIAN MEMBERSHIP ON HOSPITAL BOARDS BENEFITS, PROBLEMS, AND SOLUTIONS
- Computer Related Health Problems And Solutions
- Staff And Administration
- how language diversity can cause problems in the United States. In addition, describe what solutions you would propose to deal with these problems.
- Outsourcing: Problems and Solutions
- Effect of treatment of nursin students by hospital staff on their learning ability
- Effects Of Previous Hospitalization On The Attitude Problems Of Staff Nurses Of Nueva Ecija Good Samaritan General Hospital
- non-medical staff in various organizations and their roles in the mental health scenario in india
- Does genetic modification bring about more problems than solutions?
- discuss your medical career expectations as a future physician
- Problems In Air Traffic Control And Proposed Solutions
- What are the security problems and solutions of the Internet?
5 pages / 1247 words
3 pages / 646 words
2 pages / 392 words
1 pages / 282 words
2 pages / 377 words
5 pages / 1285 words
1 pages / 250 words