|Date:||November 9, 2013|
|Length:||2 / 338|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Included in this list are Aracanophobia, Chaetophobia (fear of hair), and Scholionophobia (fear of school).
According to a recent statistic in Time Magazine, 11% of the U.S. Population, or about 25 Million people, suffer from a phobia in their lifetime. Most phobias start with a frightening or threatening experience...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Most phobias start with a frightening or threatening experience. For instance, someone who has been bitten by a vicious dog commonly generalize their fear to include all dogs.
The question is, do you have a phobia? The easiest way to tell is if you get panic attacks, the feeling that you are going to lose control, or in some cases, die, excessive sweating, or have severe anxiety about something, then you probably have a phobia...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay: