|Date:||June 14, 2012|
|Length:||1 / 260|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Specific phobias affect an estimated 6.3 million adult Americans. (WebMD) Some of the more common phobias include claustrophobia - fear of tight spaces; agoraphobia - fear of public places; arachnophobia - fear of spiders; and acrophobia - fear of heights. The majority of us have experienced at least one of these more common phobias at some time or another, or know someone who has...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The majority of us have experienced at least one of these more common phobias at some time or another, or know someone who has.
Some phobias that are not so common include phobophobia - fear of phobias; politico-phobia - fear of politicians; hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - fear of long words; and arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one’s mouth...
Showed next 250 characters
Common topics in this essay:
- Dangerous Dogs and Breed Specific Legislation
- Rationalizing the Irrational
- myths persistent lies
- “The Most Dangerous Job”: A Look into the Dangerous Jobs in America
- Parenting - The Irrational Vocation
- *Dangerous Minds* Deconstructing A Dangerous Mind Anilitical Article *Dangerous Minds*
- Is faith rational or irrational
- Hate's Irrational Justification
- Irrational Fears After 9-11
- PERSISTENT AND EMERGING ISSUES IN RURAL POVERTY REDUCTION
- Summarize and discuss the tensions apparent in contemporary cultural and communications policy debates. Include a case study analysis of a specific policy statement, which names and discusses the specific rhetorical frameworks informing the author...
- The Irrational 18-Year-Old Criminal