Title: Peter the Great
|Date:||January 16, 2017|
|Length:||2 / 323|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
changed the government into a bureaucratic state with its capital in St.
Petersburg. Peter also changed the calendar to the same style used in
most of Europe. He paid special attention to the development of
science. He was a famous and skillful diplomat and a talented military
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
He was a famous and skillful diplomat and a talented military
leader. Under Peter's rule, Russia became a great European nation. In
1721, he proclaimed Russia an Empire and was accorded the title of
Emperor of All Russia, Great Father of the Fatherland and "the Great."
Some of his accomplishments are during the Great Northern War
with Sweden, which lasted for nearly his entire reign...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
3 pages / 833 words
2 pages / 362 words
1 pages / 267 words
3 pages / 889 words
2 pages / 389 words
2 pages / 599 words
2 pages / 537 words